With its network of accomplished senior leaders, Dare to Lead is able to provide strategic advice and guidance in a number of specialized areas, including:
- human resource management
- learning and training
- talent management
- leadership development
- organizational culture change
- change management
- workplace wellness
- service excellence
All of us at Dare to Lead have deep expertise and share one common goal: to make available that expertise as a means of helping clients become independent. We do not consider ourselves traditional consultants looking for repeat business. Rather, we give generously of our time and effort to help strengthen the public sector. You can trust the quality of our work and our research.
Our expertise in training and facilitation runs very deep. From staff and management retreats to traditional classroom courses to small and large group interventions to on-the-job training, coaching and mentoring, we have the ability to design and deliver leading-edge adult learning solutions. Focussed on specific and measurable learning objectives, our learning methodologies cater to all different learning styles. Learning that sticks: we favour a participant-centred learning approach involving high interactivity. As evidenced by consistently high ratings, we can have a very positive impact on both productivity and employee engagement. We have perfectly bilingual instructors, able to engage participants in the language of their choice.
We have delivered keynote addresses and presentations to a wide variety of audiences ranging in size from 20 to several thousand both here in Canada and internationally. Topics have ranged from service excellence in the public sector, to organizational culture change, to the role of social media in government, to the practical implications of Deliverology for the Public Service. Presentations can be delivered in a lecture format but more often, use storytelling to bring to life key concepts. Below are some of the speaking engagements delivered during the past few years. All received very high ratings.
- Staff General Assembly, Canadian Heritage
- OECD Conference, Dominican Republic
- State of Bahia, Brazil
- Shared Services Canada Staff Retreat
- New Brunswick Federal Youth Network
- Assemblée générale APECA
- APEC Conference on Service Delivery, Santiago, Chile
- CISS XXVII General Assembly, San Salvador
- Canadian Heritage All-Staff
- Personnel Assembly, COMPENSAR Colombia
- Belize Social Security Board General Assembly
- Assemblée de la DG des Finances, Services partagés Canada
- CISSCAD Conference, Belize
- Journée de réflexion, Centre de foresterie de l'Université Laval
- Conference Board of Canada Conference, Chateau Laurier, Ottawa
- CISS Forum ‘Thinking about an Inclusive Mexico’, Mexico City
- CISS Technical Meeting, San Jose, Costa Rica
- Employee General Assembly, Town of Richmond Hill
- Assemblée générale du personnel, Centre des pensions, Shediac
- COMCARE Conference, Australia
Coaching is about connecting with experience to create an environment of motivation and inspiration. It's about developing a relationship that fosters self-awareness and ongoing behavioral change. Whether it's to fill a knowledge, skills or confidence gap, clarify career choices, deal with challenging working relationships, support a stretch assignment or achieve better work-life balance, the choice of a coach is an important but very personal decision. All coaches at Dare to Lead are certified and experts in a wide variety of subject materials. What makes them great is that they practice active listening and help coachees deal effectively with the challenges before them and realize their full potential.
Coaching services are available in both official languages. Meetings are held at the client's convenience and in mutually agreed upon locations where the coachee feels most comfortable.